LinguaSys supplies natural language user interface (NLUI) solutions for applications like customer self-service or device control by the means of natural language. Let your customer open an account, book a hotel room, order fast food, inquire about timetables, and more – all in their words, not restricted to a rigid syntax. More than just "Siri for the enterprise", NLUI Server takes building NLUI applications to the new level.
NLUI Server is available as a standalone web service, as well as in public and private cloud editions.
- Channel agnostic integration across voice channels (IVR or speech-enabled mobile app) with your choice of speech recognition engine as well as non-voice digital channels (such as IM, chat, Twitter, SMS text, etc.)
- Easy to learn and quick implementation of complex tasks with multiple domains (built in hours or days vs. weeks or months)
- Support of mixed initiative dialogue
- Deployment on premises or SaaS
- Capability to be fully embedded in a portable device like a Windows 8 tablet or special editions of Windows, like Windows Embedded Automotive
- Support for virtually every standard communication interface (SOAP, RESTful, bare TCP/IP), communication and security standard (HTTPS, enterprise service bus)
- Reusing one script for all languages supported by LinguaSys, not only for English or the major Western European ones
- Microsoft .NET 4
- Windows Server 2008
- 4 Gb RAM